Do you rake your lawn after mowing?
Isn’t it more convenient to bag the clippings after cutting grass?
This article explores some of the best gasoline powered push along lawnmowers with bagger.
For anyone with a small yard, a gas push mower would be enough for the job.
Now you have to decide what to do with the grass clippings before you mow your lawn.
Lawn mowers can dispose grass clippings either by bagging, mulching, or side-discharging.
If you want to mulch or discharge sideways, you’ve come to the wrong page.
But if you want to collect the clippings ( baggers) read on.
If you don’t want to leave any trimmings behind after mowing, you should choose a lawnmower with a rear bag. It is attached below the handle, collecting the cuttings as you mow. You need to stop occasionally to empty the bag when it is full.
If you prefer to keep your driveway free of lawn debris or don’t want them landed on your friends’ or neighbors’ shoes, bagging is going to benefit you.
One important thing after mowing your lawn is the hassle-free clean-up. So here are the 5 best lawnmowers that can tackle clippings by bagging them.
Maintenance is crucial for any petrol lawnmower if you want it to run efficiently for a long time. For smooth operation, you need to change the air filter and avoid exceeding the maximum level of oil. Also, sharpen the mower blades when they are dull.
There are 5 things to consider when buying gas push mower with bagger.
- Is the bag easy to remove? Easy disposal of grass clipping makes your work easy. You don’t want to struggle with a jammed bag.
- Is it large enough for your yard? A small bagger tend to interrupt your mowing as you need to empty filled bag more frequently than a large one. Preferably a 2-bushel bagger should make emptying it less each time you mow. It gives the highest collection of turf waste.
- Does the petrol mower allow dust in? Reducing the amount of dust maximizes the collection of clippings in the bagger.
- Does the lawnmower come with a blade brake? You don’t have to shut off the machine when emptying the bag.
- If you’re a bagger fan, you would love the addition of HI VAC deck, sucking the cut grass into the bag. Its unique shape boasts a powerful vacuum under the mower, ensuring most of the clippings are not left behind.